We’ve been in the new building for about 2 months and the edit suites have been functional for about a month. So we have a decent amount of information regarding how the rooms feel for the editor and clients. We’ve come to the decision that the original set up probably isn’t going to work. It’s just not user friendly enough for the clients which makes it uncomfortable for the editor. So yesterday we started redesigning the rooms on paper. Today we took the first temporary step in Bay 1 and while it’s not pretty and is not the way it’s going to stay, we liked how it worked. Over the next couple days & weeks we’re going to work with our designs and make sure they will work for the editor, clients and engineering. When we’re done with the redesign I think the rooms are really going to work. And best of all, we’ll be able to do it without ever taking the rooms down.
Edit Suite Layout