Minimum skill requirements include:
- .NET 4.0+ experience
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC 4
- ASP.NET WEB API
- C# programming with extensive Visual Studio 2013 experience
- Have comfort level with dealing with code for legacy programs and be able to adhere to requirements for updating legacy code for modern use
- Experience with SQL Server including writing and debugging stored procedures
- WinForm and WebForm experience
- Have advanced knowledge with C#
- Delegates, reflection, DLL development in support of websites, etc
- Be knowledgeable in integrating SharePoint web services with ASP.NET based websites
- Be able to take a graphic designer’s comp, convert it to an HTML template using Photoshop and VS
- Have advanced knowledge in writing web sites using Visual Studio
- Master Pages, linking CSS and JS sources, separating display and business logic
- Be comfortable with writing and debugging Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures
- Creating and modifying stored procedures
- Have advanced knowledge in HTML and CSS
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience a plus
Pay is $45 per hour, average 24 hours per week; Tue, Wed, Thur.
Applicant must be naturalized US Citizen and able to pass a government background check and drug test.
Candidates must live within 30 minutes of downtown Orlando, work MUST be done on-site, cannot be done from candidate’s home.
Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com