The end of last week was productive when it comes to getting a new webisode up on our new home website. It’s been a while since we posted one because we’ve been here for a while and not much is new. However, as we move towards the beginning of the physical build out of our Audio A mixing suite and our insert/Foley stage, there’s something worth editing. We are just about done with part one of the Audio webisode(s). It will be at least two websiodes and possibly three before we’re all done with it. Part one should be up some time this week.
We also got the last of the bids for the project so we’ll be making a decision this week as to who will be our general contractor. Once things get going there will be lots to write about so I’ll keep you posted.