- What is your favorite part about your job? Variety, along with having the opportunity to help people with things on a daily basis. Being able to work on phones, servers, networking and addressing user questions all help expand what I know and understand what I don’t know, yet.
- Any funny stories and/or big accomplishments you’re personally proud of from this year?
- I am very happy with how the WWE Tough Enough editing project turned out. It was a challenge to fulfill the client’s requirements and get everything setup in the two-week lead time that we had.
- I am also happy with upgrading our base infrastructure by getting us some decent internet speed, replacing the phone system and switching over to Exchange server. These have all been big quality-of-life improvements that I can say I have been proud to get completed.
- What’s one of your favorite projects/jobs you have worked on at IDEAS and why? Probably, if I had to name one, it was redesigning the network after I came aboard. I was able to speed up and streamline something that impacted everyone in the company on a daily basis. Making those kind of improvements is why I do what I do.
We’re so glad you’re part of the team Adam! Happy Workiversary!