Enabling a culture of care in which leaders and high performing teams ensure sustained patient experience excellence
Patient experience is a top priority among American hospitals and continues to be a key issue for hospital leaders. Experience Imperitive HC is a turnkey solution providing health care leaders a tool to ensure that perception and delivery of patient care improves within a sustainable culture of excellence.
1. Culture Mapping™ allows us to develop a thorough understanding of your “Actuals”—how the patient experience lives and breathes within the current culture. Using a system reﬁned over two decades, we walk the halls , and engage with teams analyzing stories collected from a full spectrum of stakeholders, distilling the key drivers and issues that express your hospital’s patent experience culture as it is today.
2. StoryJam™, our proprietary design-thinking process, uses tested narrative development protocols to quickly and efficiently build an understanding of “The Optimals”—what the patient and staﬀ experience should be and how it can thrive within the organization implemented within a system-wide set of standards but tailored to a local community.
3. Experience Design™ creates a customized delivery program across ten critical steps in the patient journey including sensory, spatial, and performance improvements.
4. Enculturation™ is a suite of training and communication tools to improve skills and develop the new staff behaviors required to deliver the new experience. We also employ a transformational leadership framework to enable nurses and physicians at the point of care to engage in a deeper relationship with the patient. Finally, our proprietary StoryCare™ system, assures sustained rapid-cycle improvement.
The Experience Imperative HC Team
IDEAS is a media and experience design company created in a management buyout from the Walt Disney Company in 2001. We provide training, branding, organizational transformation and communication tools to health care, government and enterprise clients worldwide. Our unique approach to solving problems through the use of story and its critical supporting components – active listening, audience empathy, navigating the journey, and celebrating the discovery – enables us to apply our portfolio of products across a diverse range of industries.
PES, Inc., headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides solutions for developing nurse and physician leaders at the point of care in support of patient satisfaction metrics. They have created an evidenced-based leadership development and research-supported model that supports positive and performance-driven changes in culture, and approaches to patient care.
- "IDEAS clearly understands the healthcare environment and brings a unique set of skills and talents to the table."Stephen Wallenhaupt, MD, EVP and Chief Medical Officer, Novant Health
Let’s have a conversation today…