Corporate Info & Philosophy
A government certified “small business”, IDEAS is an acronym that stands for Innovation, Design, Entertainment, Art, and Storytelling. We see the world as being full of stories and the powerful use of “story” is at the core of everything we do regardless of whether the final product is a training web site, TV show, creative design concept, immersive learning environment, exhibit, theme park, or corporate image piece.
We are a multi-million dollar company. Our clients are a healthy mix of repeat, multi-year engagements, and brand new relationships. We have 25 full time team members, and 50+ talented freelance professionals. Our staff includes a collection of creative talent with more than four hundred years of aggregate experience in the creative development, production, and post production of high-quality television, film, audio, multi-media productions, and themed environments for Healthcare, Corporate, Government, Destination, Hospitality, and Television & Film clients. That makes us very nimble and very scalable!
Our Storytelling Philosophy
We are an Innovation Studio! INNOVATION is a 21st century imperative. Every business, government agency, and organization must thrive on innovation to prosper in today’s world. Why a studio? That is where creative ideas are born, developed, produced and delivered — to the world audience. Check out our lines of business – Entertainment, Learning, Marketing, and Production.
Our Value Chain
1. Develop the client’s story
2. Build it, and customize it for each audience
3. Purpose it for the right channels; e.g. — print, web, IP television, SMS (we love technology)
4. Measure its effectiveness, and collaborate to help our clients keep their leadership position in the competitive world.
We’re an Innovation Studio using the central premise that powerful stories create powerful experiences. We help organizations create and communicate their story to their employees, clients, and guests. We enhance experiences for guests, employees, patients and doctors in resorts, organizations, and health care facilities. And finally, we create media of any kind that entertains, teaches/trains, or markets.
Our company is made up of four divisions: Innovation, Learning, the Hot House, and our Studio.
- American Red Cross
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida
- Central Florida YMCA
- Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
- Florida Little Dog Rescue
- Girl Scouts of America
- Give Kids The World Village
- Good Will
- Grace Medical Home
- Holocaust Center of Central Florida
- Human Rights Campaign
- Libby’s Legacy Breast Cancer Foundation
- REBUILD Globally
- Rollins College Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership
- Salvation Army
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
- Special Olympics of Florida
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- The Assistance Fund
- WMFE Orlando
- Women’s Residential & Counseling Center
Located in Downtown Orlando, IDEAS is an Integrity Arts & Technology Company.