Contact & Directions
2. We are currently looking to fill a freelance/contract ASP.NET developer position. Candidates should have the following skills:
- Have advanced knowledge with C#
- Delegates, reflection, DLL development in support of websites, etc
- Be knowledgeable in integrating SharePoint web services with ASP.NET based websites
- Be able to take a graphic designer’s comp, convert it to an HTML template using Photoshop and VS
- Have advanced knowledge in writing web sites using Visual Studio
- Master Pages, linking CSS and JS sources, separating display and business logic
- Be comfortable with writing and debugging Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures
- Creating and modifying stored procedures
- Have advanced knowledge in HTML and CSS
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience a plus
Candidates must live within 30-45 minutes of downtown Orlando since some work could be done at our facility, home office or client office. If you are interested, please send your résumé to John Lux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for an unpaid graphic design intern. Candidates should have a desire to acquire design skills and professional experience. Individuals can qualify by having amateur knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. We are looking for this person to be able to commit to 2-3 days per week with a consistent schedule over a 3-4 month period. Upon completion, intern will have developed a more professional portfolio for upcoming interviews in the field of Design and Graphic Communications. If you are interested, please send your résumé and portfolio to John Lux at email@example.com.
Spaceport America Vendor Registry
Click HERE if you would like to register to offer services and/or products that will support the direct or prime contract needs for Spaceport America.
64 E. Concord Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Main Phone 407-601-7878