IDEAS is seeking a Graphic Design intern to join our Interactive team in downtown Orlando. The individual will work closely with our Art Director and Lead Experience Designer on projects from concept development to final execution. The position is unpaid and part time; however, your schedule can be flexible. We will ask that you at least work 16-24 hours a week between our normal operating hours of Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm. The position will begin on 1/15/16 and end on or around 5/31/15.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate creative print materials
- Create Gifs, info graphics, banner ads, etc.
- Create compositions for any internal email campaigns, blogs, and social media posts
- Bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Assist with research and various day-to-day tasks
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ideal candidates are recent graduates or current students in the fields of Graphic Design, Interactive Media, or some other Digital Design related field looking to gain hands on experience in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
- Knowledge of interactive design, websites, blogs, social media
- Experience and knowledge in the field of user experience design is a plus
- Advanced proficiency using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience using Balsamiq and Adobe Affect Effects would be a plus
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications and attention to detail
Please send a brief description of yourself and your background as well as a resume and portfolio link to Cass Hensley at email@example.com. Click HERE to learn about our UX Design Internship.