This morning we locked the design and colors for the Creative Lab floor. Who knew it would be that complicated. Anyway, it’s done and most people agreed with the final results. It will definitely be a different look from the rest of the building.
We went out today and looked at some furniture options. David, Mary Anne and I all pretty much agree with what we need and where we need it. It’s a matter of figuring out what is the right priority for the budget. The “big” things aren’t really the problem it’s the accessories. In the end, I went out planning on spending money but we didn’t buy anything, just more thinking and mapping things out.